26 Abr AFTER SALES ENGINEER
Are you a proactive and customer-oriented professional looking for a new challenge? We are currently looking for an After Sales Engineer to work in a project for one of our main clients, the multinational technology company HP (Hewlett-Packard).
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with a background in project management and customer service field to join our team and work in HP’s office in Sant Cugat, in the area of Strategic Customer development section to coordinate and lead the activities related to the customer success on the HP Latex product portfolio to be the bridge that empathizes with the customer messages, understand the correct actions and setup the development plans together with the regional team, as well as internal R&D to correct the situation. In this context, you’ll join a dynamic and creative team coming from different countries and be involved in communications with a diverse range of interlocutors.
In the large format production business, they currently have in place different methodologies to gather feedback from customers (CSAT buttons, NPS, Smart surveys among others) on the different points of the customer life cycle. The team is responsible of the on gathering, processing and understanding the customer feedback, as well ask to setup the corrective actions on everything that causes a detractor.
As After sales engineer, you will mainly those responsibilities among others:
- Close the loop owner: every time there is a detractor, understand the situation, define the action plan and influence the organization to deploy it. Follow up the case until the customer is a promoter again.
- Customer insights driven to current products organization: monthly update of the detractor and dissatisfaction causes so the products on the field can be reengineered or regional process can be updated to avoid detractors to happen anymore
- Customer insights for future products: be able to consolidate and extract not only in satisfaction causes, but also customer request and hidden needs to influence under development products.
- Bachelor’s, Master’s degree or PHD in Industrial, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering
- 2+ years in project management and customer service or support role is preferred.
- Previous experience in an international and multi-functional environment will be valued
- Familiar with NPS and Customer satisfaction methodologies.
- Mandatory fluent English (spoken and written)
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent analytical skills, to effectively extract and communicate key points on complex situations that involve different functions and customers setups
- Strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand complex product setups and product development as per finding root causes
- Expert in customer interaction and engagement.
- Willing to learn about technology
- Proactive approach and self-directed.
- Previous experience and clear understanding of service business model.
WHAT WE OFFER
- A rewarding international and multicultural environment
- Main location: Sant Cugat (Barcelona area)
If you meet the standards, please do not hesitate to send your CV (email@example.com) and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!