29 Jul EVENT GRADUATE
Are you a recently graduated passionate about events and would like to start your career in this field? This is your opportunity!
We are currently looking for an Event Graduate to assist the Events Team and the Head of Events on all tasks assigned (and spontaneous tasks that pop up) to make sure the Events Team can concentrate on their main tasks (Event Management). In short: The Event Graduate supports to the smooth and efficient running of the Events Department.
Reporting to the Head of Events, the Event Graduate’s main responsibilities will be:
- Understanding and Update of Intracon Event Processes.
- Sourcing of venues, hotels, give-aways etc for customer proposals.
- Assistance to our Event Managers for client proposals, budgets and on event.
- Database handling (suppliers: up to date file, archiving, improvement, slides).
- Bi-weekly newsflash with interesting supplier info.
- Event Summary of the year.
- Photo archive handling.
- Output Registration Sites (rooming list, f&b restrictions / allergies etc).
- Any kind of task/project that might come up (design thinking, experimental MKT etc).
- Exceptional English and Spanish communication skills (oral & written).
- Good knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint (or design tools).
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and requirements.
- Team player & Hands On.
- Responsible & Organized.
- Attention to detail.
- Customer & Goal Oriented.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
If you meet the standards, please, do not hesitate to send your resume to email@example.com and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!