11 Jun FRONT DESK & VENUE COORDINATOR
We are looking for an organized, customer-oriented and proactive professional to provide service for one of our main clients, the American multinational information technology company HP (Hewlett-Packard). This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with an administrative or customer support background to work as a Coordinator at the Front Desk of its Demo Center and develop his/her coordination abilities. You would manage customers, access and visits, organize the venue’s events and coordinate the facilities’ team and suppliers to guarantee the correct operations of the place.
Location: Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona Area
Projects’ lenght: One year of service expected, extendable
- Management of the meeting room reservations
- Visitor badge creation and security procedures coordination
- Catering request and service coordination
- Facilities coordination
- Hotel reservation
- Transfer request and coordination
- Restaurant reservations
- At least 2 years of administrative or related experience
- Extrovert & customer oriented
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Organization skills, with ability to prioritize
- Dynamic and responsible, eager to conduct multiple tasks
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- A nice and multicultural environment with very kind colleagues
- One to one follow up meetings. We care about your satisfaction and wellbeing!
- Free language courses provided by the company
If you meet the standards, please do not hesitate to send your CV (email@example.com) and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!