23 Oct Junior Event Manager (2-3 years’ experience)
Intracon is an International Marketing agency that helps B2B and B2B2C companies achieve their goals with inspiring, creative marketing & sales-oriented solutions. We are currently looking for an experienced Junior Event Manager with a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in Events Management.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with knowledge of the Catalan and Spanish MICE Market to join our team and develop his/her Events Project Management skills further within one of the outstanding companies of the sector.
Location: Sant Cugat del Valles, Barcelona
Projects length: Permanent contract
The role of the Junior Event Manager is to handle the complete life cycle of an event: from the moment a request for event proposal is on the agenda until the full budget is charged via the PO or AMEX and the event evaluation has taken place: in short: ensuring the smooth and efficient running of the whole.
Reporting to the Events Director, the experienced Junior Event Manager is the main contact to the assigned clients and manages the required tasks for the event management, as well as coordinates eventual staff or other parties involved and supervises the activities executed by the Event Graduate or the Event Intern when they provide support in a project. Moreover, may collaborate with other Event Managers to help them with their project when needed. Your tasks will include:
- Client Relationship Management (meetings, follow up calls and mailings):
- Ascertain client needs and services required
- Ensuring excellent customer service and quality delivery
- Oversee and execute satisfactory and smooth events
- Project Management (from a to z)
- Setting, communicating and maintaining timelines and priorities on every project.
- Be familiar with, and respect, the Processes flow
- Budget Management and Control (payment calendar clients, suppliers…)
- Achieve profitable Events
- Ideas and Creativity proposals
- Site Inspections and Vendor Relationship
- Administrative upkeep (Sharepoint, SAP)
- Weekly meetings with Events Director for follow up, adjust resources, etc.
- Team member management and training of junior staff and trainees
- Knowledge of the Catalan and Spanish MICE Market
- Enthusiasm, quality output and delivery
- Knowledge of working with a Project Management Tool comes in handy
- Excellent Spanish, Catalan and English (both spoken and written)
- Flexibility to adapt to changing needs and requirements
- Transparency and compliance
- Active participation in Company Activities
What we offer:
- Permanent contract & competitive salary
- International, young & dynamic team
- Flexible & good work environment
- Free trainings such as language courses
If you meet the standards, please do not hesitate and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!