05 Jun Content Developer – Sales background
We are looking for a Content Developer with fluent English and excellent speaking and writing skills to develop trainings for our client HP. We are looking for someone with an exceptional aptitude for taking sales material with the ability to synthesize this data into easily digestible training material. Equally the candidate must have a creative flair to put their ideas into practice to develop new and exciting concepts in an ever-changing learning environment.
- Develop and implement sales training and collaterals for new services, services portfolio, services lifecycle
- Develop trainings for Sales tools
- Define and lead a regular forum for sales to ensure they are prepared to sell and to listen to feedback on what is needed
- Develop podcasts and one-pager for success stories
- At least 5-7 years of applicable experience.
- Sales background
- Fluent English, with excellent speaking and written communication skills
- Proficient level of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Brainshark
- Design skills
- Demonstrated experience in project management
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work flexible hours
- Knowledge of Captivate or other training creation related software such as Lectora or Articulate will be a plus
- Web publishing experience & survey within SharePoint or HP Intranet will be a plus
If you meet the standards, please do not hesitate to send your CV (email@example.com) and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!