30 Jul IT Technical Support
Intracon is looking for an IT technical support officer, who will be responsible for supporting everyday IT issues, support on developing Office 365 tools (Sharepoint and Microsoft Flow) monitoring and maintaining the computer systems and networks of the organization. That person may install and configure computer systems, diagnose hardware and software faults and solve technical and applications problems, with special attention to users.
The position is as much about understanding how information systems are used as applying technical knowledge related to computer hardware and software.
Location: Sant Cugat del Vallès (Barcelona)
- Installing and configuring computer hardware operating systems and applications.
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks.
- Talking staff through a series of actions, to help set up systems or resolve issues.
- Troubleshooting system and network problems and diagnosing and solving hardware or software faults.
- Inventory control and replacing (Purchasing, registering and maintaining).
- Providing support, including procedural documentation and relevant reports.
- Following diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Setting up new users’ accounts and profiles and dealing with password issues.
- Responding within agreed time limits to call-outs.
- Prioritizing and managing many open cases at one time.
- Establishing a good working relationship with suppliers and other professionals.
- Testing and evaluating new technology needs for all departments and resource optimization.
- Conducting electrical safety checks on computer equipment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications engineering or related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Strong English and Spanish language skills.
- Microsoft office 365 knowledge such as SharePoint and Microsoft Flow
- Self-directed, requiring minimal supervision.
- Problem solving skills.
- Special attention to detail.
- Strong user focus.
- Patient person when solving user’s troubles and teaching ability.
- Ability to think logically.
- Good memory of how software and operating systems work.
- Negotiation skills.
- Willingness to continue learning.
- Strong sense of ease and humor.
If you meet the standards, please, do not hesitate to send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and join our team. We will be pleased to know you!